- His name is not just Salman Khan, but it is Abdul Rashid Salim Salman Khan. He shortened it to Salman Khan when he entered Bollywood.
- He always wanted to be a writer like his father Salim Khan and still intends to do so.
- If not for the movie world, his fallback career was swimming . It is said that he even qualified to compete at the national level.
- Salman Khan is one of the few actors, who made it to People magazine’s list for being one of the most handsome men ever in the world.
- There is a restaurant in Mumbai opened by Salman Khan Fans dedicated to the superstar. It is named Bhaijaanz.
- Salman hasn’t made his Acting Debut with “Meine Pyar Kiya” but with a supporting role in the movie “Biwi Ho To Aisi” in 1988.
- Salman has Written Films like ‘Veer’,’ Bhaagi ‘and ‘Chandramukhi’.
- He was the original choice for the movie Baazigar, an offer he rejected.
- His favorite hobby is painting and it’s so good at it that some of his work can be seen in Jai Ho.
- Salman Khan earns more than Hollywood actors like Dwayne The Rock Johnson, Leonardo DiCaprio, Brad Pitt and Johnny Depp.
The review is written by CineCraft Academy of Film and Television. Do the films speak to you? Do you want to be a part of the entertainment industry or do you want to make impactful films? Whatever the reason, the one place that will give you the right push is CineCraft Academy of Film and Television, Pune.
We are the premiere institute for Film making in Pune. Our direction course will ensure you are capable of making your own films.
Beauty lies in the beholder. The one who captures the essence of a film is the cinematographer. We have the leading Cinematography course in Pune.
Our acting and modelling course in Pune has launched many actors in the industry. Not only do we have film making courses but also, we have experienced faculties for editing and VFX, Autodesk smoke etc. We are the number one choice for Photography course in Pune.
At CineCraft Academy of Film and Television, you enter as a novice and come out a Film aficionado.